Selling a Home in Chantilly VA | The Home Selling Process
Selling a home in Chantilly VA is a process. If you are selling a home in Chantilly VA these days you need to know it’s not just about the commission you pay the listing agents. It is about getting the best results – and Getting Your Home under contract and SOLD! A Chantilly homeowner does not need to just list their home… they need to sell it and close the sale! For a Chantilly VA home owner and seller it is about getting the best possible price, and selling the home in the shortest amount of time. Homeowners needs to understand that there is more to selling a home than just a sign in the ground on the front lawn and their home being placed in the MLS listings. It is really about correctly marketing your home in Chantilly VA and exposing it to the largest possible pool of buyers. This takes market knowledge, and the ability to a good negotiator! The sad thing is that most agents only sell 1 home a year if they are lucky – so how can they help you?
Six Basic Steps in Selling a Home in Chantilly VA.
- Analysis of Your Needs and home is where it all begins. Why are you selling your home, and what is your home really worth in the condition it is in given your immediate current local real estate market – estimate a realistic sales price and a marketing price for your home or real estate property.
- Marketing Plan – Create a strategic marketing plan that is specific to your home or property. Determine how the home will be best marketed. Also determine what updates are needed to sell the home. This includes upgrades, maintenance, paint, curb appeal, landscaping, home staging, and cleaning or installing carpeting or flooring as needed.
- Preparation – Carry out the marketing plan by getting the work done before listing your home or real estate for sale.
- Marketing and Implementation – Place home on market priced as suggested, and implement all marketing as scheduled. Fine tune plan as needed to adjust for changes in the market condition.
- Negotiations – when you get a prospective buyer it is important to have the ability to get them interested in moving forward with the purchasing the home, and then making sure they stay interested. It helps at this point to have a lot of experience otherwise you will lose several offers and end up selling home for much less.
- Closing the Deal – Closing a home is the final part of a deal where everything should come together as planed, however in this market you need the experience to keep things on track. Appraisals and last minute glitches must be dealt with – this is not a time to play chicken and bluffing others when you do not know what you are doing.
In other words selling a home in Chantilly VA involves working with someone that is very experienced in real estate and have a time proven track record of selling their listing properties. For more information about selling a home in Chantilly VA, please feel free to contact us! My name is Ellen Crawford CRS – am an associate broker, listing agents,and Realtor in Chantilly VA… and It will be our pleasure to assist you selling your home or real estate.
Price Your HomeGet a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of homes comparable to yours by filling out this form. The more information you provide, the more likely we'll be able to create a complete CMA.
Chantilly VA Homes for Sale and Real Estate
Welcome of the best Chantilly real estate website for buying or selling homes or real estate in Chantilly VA. Whether you are buying or selling a home in Chantilly VA, need a townhome or condo, buying commercial real estate, relocating or need to know more about the Chantilly VA real estate market contact us! We can help! Call now!